Sunday 4 May 2014

Carved Bowls Video

Sorry it's been so long since I lasted posted on here. I'm afraid illness got the best of me and I've had a pretty unpleasant few weeks. This has meant no woodworking and therefore I've failed in my goal to turn a bowl a week. Hopefully I'm on the mend now though and will be up and about in the next couple of weeks.

Whilst I haven't been able to do much recently, I've spent a lot of time in bed watching videos and surfing the net. I was thrilled to bits to learn that Country Workshops has made two full length videos available on Youtube including carving wooden bowls with Bengt Lidstrom. Last year I had my first go at carving a bowl and watching this video has got me itching to have another go. There is very little dialogue, mostly just a young Jogge Sundqvist explaining things, but it is captivating none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment