Saturday 21 June 2014

Take 2...

I'm not happy with my photography. I have a relatively nice camera - an Olympus Pen EPL3 - but I never really learned to use it properly so only ever use it on auto and I end up with photos where the detail is burnt out. My 18 year old has just finished a photography A Level and took me into the garden for a quick idiot's-guide type lesson. I would really like the pictures of my spoons to show the depth of the bowl, the facets of the tool marks and cuts and the grain of the wood. These aren't much better then my previous effort, but I'll work on it and see if I can improve in future. It's shameful really since my father was a photographer and my oldest brother still is - I should know better.







1 comment:

  1. Yes better pictures, and very nice balance, I need to practice all these elegant spoons... :)

    ReplyDelete